Friday, May 3, 2013

Yearbook

i dunno the new generations still playing this stuff or not? however, yearbook was very popular in my time. we were passing around the book and tried to make our page the most special among the pages. well~ below is some photos for my yearbook


this is my first year book i have when i was 12 years old. even the cover is lost~~ wakakak





Char Shao Lee @ Lily, my best friend till now!!!



i almost forget the time we were liked to make a new name for our friends....




wai yee, always make the pages look colourful and interesting, even in my 2nd yearbook.




 
this is my second yearbook. It's means the end of my form 5 life and my PLKN.


Reynolds, a very special friend.... very very special~~~ 


i believe i met her again in USM in PUCS activity. she was studied Math if i'm not mistaken...


the handsome guys~~~ MH, KH and Samuel


the unlucky girl, Juan... her seat in class still near to me in form 6 class and same training group in Genting.



 i believe i have to die many many times already~~~ not only this page send this msg to me.


   one of my BEST FRIENDs in PLKN too...

 a very nice drawing from my friend who complained to me that not enough space in my yearbook for him. -_-



my favourite teacher... seriously, i miss you!!!


now, we have facebook.... 
T_T

IF I PASS MY YEARBOOK TO U, WOULD YOU WRITE FOR ME???

No comments: