Friday, April 3, 2009

thank you cui yin

today, when we on the way to Temerloh to tuition chemistry, it was raining.,cat and dog rain. because it was raining, i have to drive slowly. if not, i sure can reach Pn. Lai there earlier.

since it was raining and my car didn't have umbrella, i drove the car exactly front of Pn.Lai's back door to let them out first. accidentally, we met Cui Yin was coming out with her umbrella. she is so kind-hearted. she quickly came to my passengers and took them into Pn.Lai's house. then, i kidding with her : "wah! you're so kind. after you take them inside, sure you come and bring me an umbrella lo??? ha ha ha!"

then, i went to parked my car. since the front of Pn.Lai's house was no parking already, i parked my car far a bit from Pn.Lai house. after i off car engine, fix my hair and bla bla bla, she was standing at beside the car door waiting for me. So touched, man!

you know, i'm a man. i not afraid to wet myself. i thought after i parked my car, i can run into Pn.Lai house. when Cui Yin bring me the umbrella, i was shocked. same time, i was touched by her.

i quickly said thank you to her. at first, she holded the umbrella for me. you know, i'm taller than her. she has to hold the umbrella higher to avoid me from the rain. then, i took over the umbrella. it is easier for both of us get off from rain. the other reason is i am a gentleman. ha ha ha....

as a conclusion, THANK YOU CUI YIN!!!

P/S Cui yin: na.... Give you a huge kiss and a diamond heart represent your kindness. dun thank you me wor..... ho ho ho ho.......

4 comments:

eidur said...

Ei yer, got ppl love cui yin dy

WANG said...

wei wei wei.... ham wan hamdam dy

eidur said...

kidding only T_T
*kena force to write*

cuiyin said...

so so sorry 4 see tis post very very late..and the ham ar,wat kena force to write ar..