Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Kyu??? Wan???

hey, don't ask me who i am now! i am who i am. if you are my friend, you should know.  after the interview out, some people will ask me: " now you're Wan or Kyu??"  this question makes me so uncomfortable. if i tell you who am i now, there will be no more fun. furthermore, a secret makes a man man. 

but i can tell you today, Kyu went to school. maybe his sixth senses, he wants to go school so much. then, as a result, today no school for before rest time. why? because of the stupid PPDa, i thought i can study at school. my time just wastes like that. i decided to hide myself and ask Kyu to come out. he refused. later, the police dog came. he so excited and push me aside. he also took a picture with one of the dog, Charlie. sigh!!! he so crazy when he see dog.

that's enough for today. tomorrow got 2 experiments, it will be a busy day.

erm... who want to go for BBQ on Friday night in Taman Sempalit playground? inform me or Juan please. erm.. need to pay RM10 per person to buy foods. only for 6AS1 students.

bye bye

No comments: