Tuesday, April 21, 2009

only in this perimeter

ok, i copy the words from my one of the most respect teacher "what we discuss only in this perimeter". Guys, what i'm writing here, the maximum limit that i can tell you. further information? sorry...

everyone has his/her own privacy, me also. when you come in front of me discuss my blog content, my life, my people surrounding me, what i like to eat, why i will have this response, etc etc, i will feel damn antipathy. sure, you can discuss with me, but only in this perimeter. you can drop some comments in comment box or chat box. discuss by face to face, sms and msn, sorry, i cannot accept it. i will feel like you too passion of my life and will stalking me any minutes. your action will make me feel very uncomfortable.

of course, my blog is open to anyone. but i only welcome some. i mean people i dislike or people who not my friend, i personal strongly discourage you all come here. firstly, you might get hurt after finish reading my blog. secondly, i don't like you and i don't welcome you. for the people who just pass by, i also very welcome you all but please be careful of the words you're using.

however, my blog is open and i cannot block anyone. but back to my previous blog, this world got many unwritten rules, you have to know the rule, my rules, and don't cross over!

No comments: