Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thanks...


there is nothing in this world can express my feeling now. thanks for the tiramisu cake and thanks for you all wishes. it was my first time celebrate birthday with my friends. before this, i didn't celebrate my birthday because it's just a normal day to me.

actually, i want to buy a cake to celebrate with you all. but later i think that is very embarrass so i give up my idea. i didn't know that Juan and Wai Yee will buy a cake for me. they told me that they nearly become workers of the shop since they bring not enough money. so touch, man. they want to hide the cake from me, but they failed. hahaha!

another things i want to mention is the birthday song. it was the marvellous song in the world. normally, the song is sing together but not for this time. they sing like coir. Juan started to sing and teck boon became the lead singer. too bad don't have background music.



the BBQ was nice too! got hot dogs, chicken balls, potato chips, chinken wings, ice-cream, ice lemon tea and cake. it was the first time i ate so full, i mean dinner. yes, i want to keep my weight, but cannot fight the foods. ah mo and sao keong are damn pro in BBQ. despite ice-cream, ice lemon tea and cake, they can finish 2 bags of hot dogs, 3 bags of chicken balls and 26 1/2 chickens wings in two hours!!! geng!

then, we played true or dare. actually, it only got dare. if you choose true, we also will force you choose dare. this was the most funny part of the BBQ. we can see kar jon ask the women who mentally got problem to give her a drink, juan ride bicyle with her scandal boyfriend, nai fook dancing with singing active 10, wai yee be the 'jiang xiao hua', jason's hot dance, cui yin said i love you to praman, sao keong's pole dance and me, mantis kong fu.

kar jon, juan, wai yee, ah mo, teck boon, sao keong, cui yin, praman, tze thurn, jason, pei ying, nai foo, fook ming, boon lip, kai shen and kai leek.

my birthday becomes very meaningful because of you all. thank you!!!!

No comments: