Friday, April 10, 2009

today my 'tauke' feeling unwell. so, he send me to replace him just for one day. i think nobody recognise me, right? i'm Kyu. i am my 'tauke' servant.

recently, my tauke really stress. cannot eat right on time, cannot sleep on time and he always feeling tired. today he was vomited in school. i'm so worry about his health now. everyone says he becomes thin, everyone says he is smart enough. that's why he giving himself so much pressure to do not destroy his image in every one's heart. he just only wants to be an ordinary good boy. that's what he always so serious. if took a wrong step, there is no way to turn back.

somebody might says my tauke very boring. he also wants to be fun but just right now because mid-year and STPM are coming. his parents always say they didn't give stress on him. but tauke papa and tauke mama didn't realise they always remind tauke to study. whenever tauke is relaxing, online-ing or watching movies, tauke's parents will start to remind him to study. kesian taukeku.

frankly, tauke really don't like school. but everyday he go to school to get the knowledge, to beat down STPM. tauke told me he feels exhausted. when he see his friends didn't study hard in school, he tried to advise them, but they didn't take my tauke's advice? what to do? he also wonders what would their loving ones feel when watching what they doing in school?

today morning, before tauke go to school, tauke mama was had a fight with tauke. tauke mama always feels that her children not good enough, not discipline and always didn't listen to her. i know, as a parent sure has high demand to their children. actually her children are best enough, just have some little weakness. nobody is perfect, right? i think tauke mama has to always think about good sides of her children, then she will lives happier.

WAN yelling: "HEY, KYU!!! YOU TALK TOO MUCH ALREADY!!! SHUT UP! BACK TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!!!!!"

my god my tauke is angry liao... he sicks max. so bye bye lu...




p/s: haha... this is me! Kyu!!!

2 comments:

小谢 said...

wah....so confused when i read the 1st time....
anyway, u got the talent to write story or books d....y dun jz try?
haha....kesian lo.....y u always sick de.....?
take care lar, my frend, STPM is coming....
god bless u...

WANG said...

hoho... story ar? i think 1 lo