Sunday, April 12, 2009

Interview...

Kyu: hello everyone!!! surprise, is me again!!! this time i come here to interview my tauke. many people want to know more about him and they chasing me to try to get some clues from me. unfortunately, i also know nothing much about my tauke. this time, he giving me this golden chance to interview him. so, all my tauke fans should say thank you to Kyu, me!

Wan: wei wei, what you want to ask? quickly! i have something to do later.

Kyu: tauke wants go to watch cartoon gua... i also like Hunter X Hunter, wait for me wor.

Wan: you want ask or not??? (already stand up and prepare to leave).

Kyu: sorry, tauke. is my fault!!! wuwuwu... please don't leave...

Wan: ok, this month no salary for you! if you bullshitting again, next month also no salary!!! i'm serious~!

Kyu: first question comes from Cha Shao Li, in tauke's view, what will tauke do after 10 years?

Wan: Cha Shao Li? Kek shui name. ok, you know, i love chemistry. i think i will be a chemist if possible. now, i study hard in it. hope can get an A in my STPM. then, i can continue my journey. if i failed, i will study anything related with chemistry. chemistry is my life. chemistry equal to magic. it's so attractive!

Kyu: second question from Krisital, do tauke think about the consequences before tauke do something?

Wan: good question. actually i do think, but i think about it will success or not. i also will try to take care others feeling too. but you know, sometime we need to sacrifice somethings. i will not regret after i take my decision. about the consequences, i will take my responsible on it.

Kyu: Cha Shao Li asks tauke, what is college life means to tauke?

Wan: actually i don't want to enter form six, but i have no choice. i always think about college life is better than form six life. now, i change my thinking already. form six also not bad. at least, i still got lots of time to think my next steps. college life is free and new. it's a totally different life. i think if got chance, i also want to live a college life. try to do assignments, exam on holidays and enjoy holiday when school days.

Kyu: can tauke use 5 things to descried tauke?

Wan: this question like copy from net??? ok la, i try my best. erm.... winter, summer, tree, ocean and erm........ me.

Kyu: tauke not answering my question la. how can tauke descried tauke-self by using me.

Wan: Skin deep Kyu. i am who i am. i think nothing can use to put on me. NEXT!

Kyu: Hamburger wants to know why tauke love music so much?

Wan: yes, i damn love music. music bring me to life. it can calms me, makes me happy, makes me think the world still got hope. when i listening to music, i like living in my own free world. nothing in this world can compare with music, even movies.

Kyu: Hamburger and Cha Shao Li are so curious about tauke love life. can tauke talk something about it?

Wan: frankly, my love story still blank. i think i'm not eligible enough to in love in others. i think what can i only have is just friendship. further development will destroy what we having.

Kyu: i think that's all, tauke. thank you for your cooperation.

Wan: you are welcome.

Kyu: so, can i has my salary back???

Wan: Don't know...

Kyu: WUWUWUWUWU..... I want my salary back!!!!

BYE BYE.....


KYU VS WAN

 

                                               



2 comments:

小谢 said...

I HATE U !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WANG said...

u love me...