Friday, March 6, 2009

too much to say but nobody here for me

so sad. my physic result so poor. my friend also ask me what happen on me. i also don't know. i study so hard. i got do exercises. why my result still sucks? maybe form six all about intelligent and i not smart enough to score well in it.

10 march 2009, the STPM result will out. i know I'm not taking STPM last year, but next year i will be the one of the worries. scare cannot go in U. afraid about the future. if i failed, what will be my next moves?

who can sit beside me and listen to me? i need one....

3 comments:

milktea said...

no nid to think too much..
juz try ur best..
we dunno wat will happen in d future.. bt wat we can do is try hard n do wat we can do.
if result nt good then muz +u more.. dun gv up!! mistakes make perfect! learn from mistakes!! +U +U believe that YOU CAN!

Duck said...

dun too sad about result...
although result not good,but u also got learn something...
for future,nobody will know...
dun so sad...
STPM u can d...
i believe u can d...

WANG said...

thx... really