Thursday, March 12, 2009

sigh

My team got WLP, TSK, LTB, SWJ and me. actually, everyone of us can talk very well. but after a warm-up match, i found many weaknesses in my team.

1stly, we don't have tacit!!! when the match is processing, we totally cannot communicate with each other. it's just like we are individual, not a team. we are friend but not very close. we study in different class. it's very hard to train our tacit.

2ndly, some of us not enough confidence. although it was a warm-up match, they still got stage fright. example, they cannot speak fluently, cannot find opponent's weakness and etc. i hope they can overcome this problem.

lastly, some are very calm. they so calm till their tone also like a straight line. it doesn't looks like a debate match. erm... it's just like teacher teaching student with flat tone.

i'm also very scare at that time. my hands and legs were shaking. but luckily, i didn't let them control me.

GOD!!! I NEED YOU!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? CAN YOU GIVE MY TEAM AND ME STRENGHT??? BLESS MY TEAM ADN GIVE US YOUR POWER. PLEASE.....

2 comments:

why why said...

anyway,,,
just do all your best for your team...
God bless...

WANG said...

thx