Friday, March 13, 2009

exhausted!!!!

today so exhausted!!! i get this news from newspaper that student SPM 2007 who get 9A or above can get JPA scholarship about RM2000. i was so happy, because with this money i can buy another laptop. so, i decided to pay a visit to islam bank after school.

1st, i thought the Muamalat Bank is Islam bank. unfortunately, it's not. it wasted some of my time in there. since i'm a Chinese, they even not to bother me. they let me wait for some time, then only come and ask me what happen with LCLY face.

then, i went to temerloh. luckily, i know where is the islam bank located. when i get inside, i get a quite good service. surprise!? i told all the things i know to the customer service. she helped me and called their manager. later, she told me that they haven't receive the notice from HQ. so, the cannot do anything. she asked me come back and try later. what can i do? i said thank you and left.

my mother was so unsatisfied. the newspaper written that some students already get the money. furthermore, i got another scholarship from JPA which can get RM110 per month. yet, i still didn't receive the money. what will you do when u facing this problems?

Thank you form six. thank you Pengajian Am. you let me know so many things. i straight away go to find ADUN.

Mr. Chuah Boon Seong is my only help now. i waited for him about 45 minutes!!! why? because got a old folk inside. the secretary told me that the old folk was inside there over an hour already. what??? what problem she having? i'm so curious. finally, i met Mr.Chuah.

again, i told him my story. he asked me wait. he said i will get my scholarship. what i have do is wait. if till the end of March, i still didn't receive any news, i can go to find him again. he record all my problems and my some personal data. then, i went back home.

what the fuck the government doing? little things also cannot do it well. always ask us wait! i'm sick of it! next time, i sure vote to XXX. but here, i have to thank you Mr. Chuah. Thank you for all the help you gave me. TQ

No comments: