Thursday, March 5, 2009

it's over...

monthly test was over, my heart is bleeding. i tried my best to answer the questions, but the result still the sucks!!! now, i only realised why my form 5 teachers advised me try to not take form six. SPM i took 13 subjects, now it seem more easy than 4 subjects in STPM.

when i took the pure math paper 2 from teacher, i hope I'm no hope to score A already. i just know to answer 1 and third-quarter of questions. today Miao Sir gave back the paper and discussed the questions, i looked at my mark, just 46. however, it's better than failed.

i was so confident when i answered the chemistry paper. i know i can do it. i answered all the questions. first time, i so confident till i thought i can score A in chemistry. when the result come out, i just got 55. still have a great distance to achieve A. sighed.

pengajian am paper 1 also made me no mood to study. before the test, teacher told me the test just test 1st chapter. when i reached school, my other class friend told me will test chapter 2 also. my mind was black out. teacher haven't finish teach us chapter 2. i didn't prepare for chapter 2. so, another paper sucks already.

it's over... holidays must study study study

No comments: