Sunday, March 8, 2009

Gentleman's Verbal

Chinese debate competition is coming!!! this Saturday, i will go to debate in zhong hua (2). exactly time i still don't know yet. i so nervous. i hope i will not be an idiot when the competition is progressing. God, give me Your power.

the debate tittle is "Similar personality are more lasting love". I'm anti-side which my tittle is "Complementary personality can make a more lasting love". is a tough tittle. my team and i prepared a lot of it. yesterday, we discussed about more than 2 hours in Old Town. quite tired. (Old Town's drink not very nice, will not go there anymore). don't know who is our opponent. i think is Hwa Lian students. they got teacher help, but we don't have, everything must prepare by ourselves.

hey, all my friends. remember go to support me OK? with your support, we will win! Be the champion!!!



p/s: my team name is "Gentleman's Verbal" in chinese “君子动口”

2 comments:

小谢 said...

hey...gambateh lo...
tell me the whole story lar...for the debate

WANG said...

erm... everything very good and i will write down everything de... maybe will post some photos to u de!!