Saturday, March 21, 2009

happy memories in buddha camp

well, overall this was a good camp. sincerely, i didn't expect the camp has this succeed!!! bravo! i think i better write down some funny story in the camp. i hope everyone can enjoy it.

1st of all, the camp having a very little member. 21 members and it just had 2 boys. the boys told me that they very pity. i don't know why and i think they should be very happy???

1st day, the members were very shy. most of them still in form 1. but luckily, we placed 4 eldest sisters to be their group leader. they did a great job. they involved everyone in the games, discussion and else. they also had a meeting to improve themselves. i think that why a leader should do. guide their group to the champion and to the path of light. nudge, rabbit, MJ and king of cat feces, please give yourself a loud claps!

i was one of the host of the games. the game i taking charge was "duplicity". when you answering my question, you have to give me a right answer but the way you shake you head must be a wrong answer. this game was quite confusing. the most memorable moment is when i was asking nudge: "do you wearing cloth now?" she answered me loud and clear: "not!!!" my god!!!

my pant is very thin, i know. its colour is cream-coloured, i know. but i forget that all these things when playing water. it became totally semi-transparent. yes, it's damn hot and sexy. i had to used my t-shirt to cover it. nudge still kept poured the water to my pant! after the game finish, i quickly went to change my clothes. Nudge, next week you'll die!

king of cat feces is the most pity. she was playing a game which need to cover her eyes and find glass marble on the grassland. she accidentally touched cat feces. i was so shocked but happy too. ( i know, I'm evil). i quickly told her is cat feces. she also shocked, CY told her is nothing. (CY is worse than me, she trying to cheat king of cat feces). unfortunately, her hands were full of feces. the most impress is she didn't quit after she touched the feces. she kept on to play. this kind of spirit really excellent.

when night, we had a drama. we went out and played our characters. frankly, it was very funny, if you in there, i think you will laugh until you burst your stomach. if any Buddha camp members reading my blog, i want to ask you a question: my catwalk still OK??? all the member's memory and calculation are damn good! they answered the questions very fast and correctly.

after that, we played '007 BOMB'. at 1st, it was quite interesting but later it became very boring. then, i introduced another game which i learnt in PLKN. its name is "buaya ; biawak". but they don't like to use BM, then we changed it to up and down. this game very fun, even the next group also copy my game. hey, you all haven't pay my copyright!

the 'candle light cards" was very boring. so, not much to write. MJ, remember you owe us. ha ha ha!

after all games, we went to have our sleep in air-conditional room. it was my 1st camp which has air-condition room for us to sleep. thank you to Pn.Chin and Sir.Ho.

the very next day, we woke up. pinky was very terrible. he chatted with a girl early in the morning. they disturbed my sleep. i think they started to chat about 5am. so terrible. Hmmm!!!

some people became very uncooperative. next post, i will talk about it. let's us continue. the 1st game is ' treasure hunt'. we gave the members photos and asked them to think what is the photo showing. then, they have to find us to get the password for the treasure. i thought my Q&Q watch is the hardest, but they said is ah liang's cap. ha ha ha...
got a girl claimed herself has asthma. she told us she cannot do too extreme activity. but when she chasing pinky, she managed to chase him form third floor and a round of school. unlucky, her group finding a wrong person. so, pinky has to give them punishment to run the hall around. then, the girl quickly told pinky that she has asthma and she cannot run. @_@

the following games didn't use water as punishment anymore, so i think it quite boring. furthermore, my mood destroyed by somebody. before we close the camp, we also did a sharing. the feed backs were very good. it was totally out of my expectation. almost all the members very enjoy this camp. thank you, because you all light up me.

as a conclusion, we had fun!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

many to comment tis time
sure unexpected tat i ll read ur blogspot even i dun hv blogspot,rite?
i'm sure tat u ll wirte some bout the camp
tis camp is also consider good 4 me too
said me worst pulak
saying my bad word in front of me ar
angry u~~
haha
007 bomb u also din pay me the copyright since is i introduced to them 1st
so,i no need to pay u the copyright lo
wakaka ^^

WANG said...

ok lo... fair already lo... =_=