Thursday, February 12, 2009

sport day....

2day is my school sport day. erm... i think it's quite boring if compare with Hwa Lian's sport day. But never mind, i tried my best to enjoy. I wore Korean attire today but it looks like pyjamas. later, i will show the photos to you all. i damn ugly in those photos, but i still have to accept the fate that i gave my camera to wrong cameraman. hahaha.... just kidding. he did his best.

sincerely, the sport day is totally like bazaar but the money is go to the association. i spent about rm8.50 for foods. some foods are totally unpalatable, some foods still ok. in the end of the bazaar, the foods became damn cheap. some buy 1 free 1. my god. i feel regret bought some much foods. but never mind la, i still got some free drinks and free ice-cream. thank you to chinese association and interact club. frankly, interact club quite waste. they throw away the cereals because of the food damped already.

about the sports's result, i lazy to type. so, if u want to know, please don't ask me. thank you to all my friends, you all lighten my life. THANK YOU!!!


BLUE MEMBERS


IRENE


STILL HAVEN'T WAKE UP













JIA XIN N ME


HENG


KP... CHUN HAO


ALL GILA-GILA 1... EXCEPT WEE


JUAN'S STALL



P/S: wan see more photos go to my friendster la...

4 comments:

Duck said...

wei...delete the photo juz gt me d la...so ugly!!!how i come out c ppl again!!:(

WANG said...

can la... very pretty

Duck said...

wer gt pretty...
dun make me disgraced la...
plszzz

WANG said...

i oso looks like so hai la... just showing the meaning of those photos, not showing how leng zhai, leng lui u r...