Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bad day....

Last Friday was a stupid day. Damn unlucky! Till now, I still regret I went to school. Sigh!

That day morning was a cat dog rain. I still had to school with my old car. I’m a student. My job is to school study. I cannot cut my school. Furthermore, my parking in front of the school was destroyed by those who fixing the water pipe. They still didn’t finish their work. So inefficient! So, I parked my car in front of a shop which has a distance to my school. I had my umbrella. It still new and never use before. When I opened it, it spoiled already. Oh my God. The customers in the shop all looked at me. So embarrassed! I quickly throw the useless umbrella to my car and decided walk to school without it. When I reached my class, I wet already. What could I do? Moreover I still was having my flu.

Because of Mr. Tan Ah Seng’s physics class, I went to school. Damn! They cancel the last three periods and replaced with idiot motivation. Those who scored flying colour in PMR and SPM will share their experience while facing the exam and talk about how they study. My God!!! I’m form 6 already. I will never take SPM and PMR again. Why should I sit there and listens those bullshit? I have my own study way. It just wasted my time.

Certificate is only a paper, but you don’t have it, means you lose a pass to the social. This is what the elders teach me. But some people really cannot study. However how hard you teach them, they are not talented in study. But the world still has many occupations and study is not the only way to success. Even though nowadays many highly educated people still didn’t get a job. For students who weak in study, never give up!!! You will find your way to success. Someday, you might be somebody in the world!!!

No comments: