Tuesday, February 24, 2009

:-(

today, my day is getting better. at least, it is better than yesterday. although no friends come to ask me what happen on me, but it makes me more clear that nobody can love me more than i love myself.

someone told me that i am a very serious guy. maybe or maybe not. all this time, i thought i am a very easy guy. i rarely say no to others. i quite don't understand why he has this think about me. after some time, i think his words over and over again. yet, i don't have a conclusion.

frankly, i hate being childish or not serious. playing and not serious in study is really hideous. always come late also a very irresponsible action. when i do something, i will give my best because i want no regret. you can named me "serious guy" but i will not admit it.

love and hate,
i choose love.
because the love, i'm here.

2 comments:

eidur said...

I know u quite unhappy. But, you can find me to talk something ma.. U know I dun talk much =))

Thurn said...

u can tell me anything u can if i hav comment for u then i give it if no then i keep quiet