Sunday, February 8, 2009

A most meaningful day in CNY

Today, I went to Siloam House where people who got mentally problem. I went there with my family and many aunties, uncles and children. I'm the only one 19 years old teen. It placed in Karak. It take some time to there.



this the house they live. quite nice. every rooms got air-cond. very wide and very clean. they also got a maid help them. they have their church to support them. so, they have no finance problem. frankly, their house is better than mine.
ok, let's take a closer look.


this is their dining room.


kitchen


resting room. inside got television. when they watching television programme, they still got air-cond makes them chill

i didn't capture their living room because it very wide and many people around. it made me hardly to capture photos.

now, it is the time to introduce them. actually, i also don't knoe their name. they just kept saying 'hello', 'gong xi fa chai', 'later you give me angpau' hahaha


carlvin and monyong. these the only people i know.









they very like camera. when i took out my cameara, they kept showing victory hand to me. but some very shy.
besides, we brought a lot of foods to them. my mum made three dishes too.
she cooked herbal eggs, mi and vegetarian curry.
ok, ok, show you all the foods.
be careful of your saliva!!!





lazy write already. just showing you all the activities there, k?

















we dance, sing, sharing those delicious foods and the aunties gave them angpau!!!
where were i???
na...


sitting aside and be cool.... hahaha

never the least, we always took a 'quan jia fu' but don't have me inside. i was holding camera T.T



i think the next CNY i will visit them again la. quite fun with them. tomorrow got school, i have to prepare now. if i'm free and somebody wants to know more, i think will write another more details post. goodbye my friends!!!

2 comments:

Thurn said...

u are only 19 years old teen?Where ur sister and bro?

WANG said...

they dun wan in camera la...