Wednesday, February 18, 2009

the S teacher

Sincerely, I hate this teacher. She really hideous. I know my class is more noisy and lazy, but how can she talk my class like this. She is a teacher, she has to be fair. Please don't be so emotional when teaching us. i think she not just only class discrimination, and she also racial discrimination.

she always take my class compare with biology class. she praises bio class like students come from heaven; us from rubbish. we always late in class, so please don't waste any more time to scold us. repeating the same thing all over the time. always slander my class in front of bio class.

i still remember how she made me damn angry. that day, we having our experiment. the result we got is different form hers. then, she told us we used wrong apparatus. we changed it and did the experiment again. the result still different from hers. is impossible 19 experiment's results got the same answer still wrong. No.1 asked her to demo the experiment and try to get the answer again. she refused. when bio class do the experiment, their result is double than my class's result. teacher said their result is correct. MY GOSH!!! their chemical material, phenolphthalein was failed to function. in the lack of accuracy condition, their result is correct. nobody know what is going on.

she always said her previous students were hardworking, obedient and listen when she is teaching. even though she didn't teach 2007 stpm students, the students still asked some questions. her previous students are totally not like my class's students. previous years she got some Malays and Indians stpm students and this is the first year her students, us are all Chinese. what she is want to mean? in addition, she told us that her Malay students never fail in stpm chemistry papers and only Chinese and Indians failed. these words make me curious. are these true? she told us that she knows Chineses are rich no need to take serious in study also can go college. etc etc etc

My God, really cannot stand with her. Anyone can lend me a hand???

1 comment:

solitude said...

yes,the s teacher really @#$%&@!!!but shouldn't we tell too much here--TO AVOID SOMEONE BACKSTABBING!!!
YES,I MEANT IT.