Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Brother....

my parents start to complain that i didn't give my best to study. yes, i am. recently, the subjects become more and more difficult and the teachers all rushing to finish the syllabus. i just cannot suck it up. I'm a slow person. i cannot absorb all the things in a second. so, give me some time, i need time to digest. for my future, i will not give up easily!!!

OK. after the moody blog, some best friends start to worry about me. I'm all right and i will be OK. is no time to sad. King and Ham, when i feel bad, normally i will keep quiet. it's hard for me to open my mouth and start to talk. Nudge, you know, something is guy cannot share with gal. since after form 5, my buddies left me and gone to college study. they change their hand-phone number and is hard to find them to talk. you know, the college guys are busy. really miss them.... Mr.Q and miss.C. miss the moment jogging with Mr.Q. miss the moment chat with Miss.C......

i wish my parents can birth me a elder brother. then, i not need to hid my feeling. he also can help me solve all my problems. he can listen all my words patiently and will not betray me.

i want a brother, i want a brother,i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, i want a brother, .i want a brother.......

1 comment:

小谢 said...

be an eldest also not too bad, sometimes only...
same with being a youngest...
still got it disadvantages de...