Thursday, January 5, 2012

first week of examination

today afternoon i slept 3 hours. it's has been a long time that i didn't enjoy my sleep. Stress and tension is the factor which affecting my mood. i don't know why no matter how i hard i had studied, i still feel damn worry for the paper.

for example today i was woke up on 2am to study the introduction to food science and technology. the day before the food intro, i was had a chemical engineering thermodynamic which also known as a killer paper. i finished the thermodynamic paper on 5.15pm and the food intro was waiting me on the next day 9.00am. it was almost not enough time to let me fully armored for the paper.

i was woke up on 2am today, took a cold bath and refreshed what i had memorize in study week. i kept on repeated studied the notes over and over again to memorize. this paper is talking about memorizing. i had no choice, 2 cups of chinese tea and a cup of coffee became my breakfast and my driving force to study. furthermore, thanks to Faris, my brother, for leading his room for me.

it was quite relieved when i read the questions and almost all the questions i can answered. the most excited part is i not remember all of the points of important of food additives. i wrote down everythings i know and it left not much time for me. i looked at the clock and it only 3 minutes left. Again, it caught my nerve. maybe the training in PALAPES and training in sport, i managed to calm myself quickly and kept asking myself for the last important point.

i cannot give up at this moment!!!
suddenly, a another voice from my heart said : "it's ok. you done your best... relax"
NO!!! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL MY PAPER IS COLLECTED.

i looking at the clock, 30 seconds left!!! think! Wan Meng Hawl, THINK!!!
"Leavening and acidity/$%^&" poped out!!!
WOW!!! i faster wrote down the point and tried to elaborate it.....

Thanks God..... I did it!!! Muuuuuackssssss~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I enjoyed reading this post, im often looking for fellow students blogs but there hard to find. I was just windering if you had any tips as to how to get readers to get involved with your blog, I have a few pageviews but no one ever seems to comment? Thanks :D