Saturday, January 28, 2012

i am weird

I'm not a baby anymore and i'm 22 years old.
maybe you will think that i'm weird.
i can tell you that i am normal.
i just have a different thinking with other people, that's all.

many people think that Chinese New Year should gamble, drink liquor till drunk, visit relatives or friends' house by house, non-stop fireworks and fire crackers for at least 10 mins, have a luxurious dinner till we cannot finish every foods, etc. I just tired of these.

since i have an annual camp soon, my holiday just only 10 days, i prefer to stay at home.
after a crazy exam's attacks, i want a good rest.
if i didn't say boring at home, it isn't a holiday for me.

i hate gamble. Gamble has nothing good...

i hate to drink alcohol. what it does is destroys my liver...

i dislike visiting. main reason is it's quite fake for me... i have nothing to talk with you and you keep on asking me boring questions - girlfriend, academic result, dreams, blah blah blah

i dislike play fire crackers. it's only burns my money and pollutes our mother earth.

i hate the dinner. it kills life and we cannot finish the foods. why we have to eat those dead meat??? after that dinner, 5 days i only eat veges and fruits till my mum mixes the chicken in every dishes. Chinese... loves to waste to show they are generous.

Sigh~~~


2 comments:

一粒橙 said...

Totally agreed with what you said, Chinese New Year actually nothing special, more prefer stay at home accompany my family. That's enough for me ;)

Hahaha, no gamble no alcohol, my life during CNY. No fire cracker, waste money....
we are almost same, haha...

Love the last sentences, chinese loves to waste to show they are generous.

Unknown said...

Well you're right! Taking a rest... that's what holidays are for genuinely. It is the opportunity to set ourselves apart from daily routine and tiredness. :)

http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com