Monday, January 30, 2012

the annual camp that i wish


i hope full cooperation from everyone including me...
i hope everyone still can talk politely although we are tired and under pressure...
i hope people will put their foot inside others' shoes...

i hope when people get inside trouble, don't forget to give your hand to them.
i hope people automatic knowing what is the time for joking and what is the time for serious.
i hope people support each others when he/she is down

i hope everyone enjoys
i hope everyone doesn't tension
i hope everyone always smile

i'm not perfect. i also make mistakes but please don't being sarcastic to me. I'm not really good in getting your meaning behind your words. Direct, straight to the point is the best way for me.

i easily get mad when i have not enough sleep and tired. So, i will try my best to control my temper and please control yours too.

i understand that we are tired. when order comes, we do it. don't you try to rest. it's not being fair to everyone. what you doing is called selfish. (remind me when i'm the one who resting)

after a crazy week in USM, some might get sick. we should be understanding. the person who feeling unwell also please informs your superior and not your friends because your friends have not power to let you rest.

what i writing here, it's not only for the people who is related, it's also for me.
i'm the one who got these problems. now, i trying to hypnotize myself.
if you feel offence, i'm sorry...
if you feel i'm right too, thank you...
if you think that i miss something, please do me a favor, fill the blanks


the end :-)

No comments: