Monday, January 23, 2012

the most memorable memories in sem 3

things that touch your heart is not necessary things that make you feel happy.

for me, it's glad and thankful.

when it happened on us, we will feel glad. we feel glad because we're still breathing and our heart still pumping.

thanks to God, we still living and let us be one of the part of his arrangement.

even a teeny tiny thing which is nothing in others people eyes, it's means a lot for us and it' just for us. how precious is it, right?

yesterday i had a thought to write down the top three most memorable memories in my USM's life. My roommate told me that in his eyes, i was 24-7 stick with the books. the books on my table, on the floor, under my bed, on my bed, etc. erh hmm... actually it's only happens in study week and exam week, sometime near test or quiz. my life is not only books, k?

OK, let me announce the first place of my the most memorable memories. DENG DENG DENG DENG....


PALAPES PRE-ANNUAL CAMP
everyone was eating and i was sleeping. damn tired, man. for who don't know me, i have a biological clock inside my body. once after 1am, i will become very blur and sleepy. please look at the time of the photo. 0214!!! it was not the end!!! we slept on 3am something....

through this camp, i really learnt a lot. same case like Junior's annual camp, it unveils people true colour. it becomes my experience and taught me how to encounter with it if it happens again. my senior is right. when everyone is tired, hungry and thirsty, you will know who is your friend and who is your so-called-friend.

however, it was enjoyable. after this week, the annual camp is coming again. hopefully i'll be more tough!!!



AND second place drop to.....


To complete my SHE (hubungan etnik) project, i have to go Straits Quay and find the Nyonya Baba Nasi Ulam. the problem is i don't know how to go to that place. when i kept asking direction and ways to get there, suddenly got a So-K volunteer himself accompany me to go there.

Yes, the So-K is the person in the photo, my partner... hahahaa~~~

That day, we took bus to Komtar. then changed another bus till Island Plaza and we walked under the big hot sun for 15 mins. When we back, we walked form Straits Quay to Gurney Plaza... that time, i was feel so pai sei. i was bringing troubles to my friend. he told me that he was fine and it was not a problem at all. wow~~~

ya la... i admit got a bit touching la.... just a bit only ah.



third place drops to........

Ya, i know i'm cute~~ handsome too~~~ BUT please don't jealous.
this is not my room but the room i always go. He is a very good listener and very "ah sha li". you will feel very comfortable when chat with him. honestly, he cut my hair for free in this sem and it looks really nice. everyone says that i got potential to be a model and got 10% is contribute from him. ya... thank you, bro!


AND

THE END

No comments: