Friday, December 25, 2009

krystal n shan b'day on 24th dec

actually i almost forget 24 dec is krystal's birthday and suddenly i got her invitation to KFC on 6.30pm. yet, i still don't know the reason she asked me out, i thought it's just a common friends gatehring. if my friends didn't told me, sure i sleeping at home yesterday.

when i arrived KFC about 6.40pm, there was no one there. oh my God, girls....... almost about 7.00pm only they arrived. frankly, i didn't expect to see so many people come. i was quite surprised too. i ordered a garden salad as my dinner and i got another surprises again. i totally don't know what the waiter doing? he sent me 'hot rods' which i didn't order at all. well, i didn't tell him and share the food with "mh not meng hawl". ( its tatse awful, frankly)

then, we started to chit chat. i got some news too.
  • meng heng will be the hwa lian computer class teacher
  • eric will be hwa lian part time teacher for 22 months
  • michelle is very pretty now ( but i miss her old hair style)
  • wai yee got her new hair style. nice looks
later, is the birthday song time. then, we ate the cakes, 2 cakes, but i didn't eat ( scare my weight will increase). i asked Krystal about the genting croupier duty too. i just relised that thise job is not easy. no wonder the salary is so high. i hope a can adapt it.

about 9.45pm i went back home because i didn't bring my house keys. plus, my family sleep very early. i have to go back earlier.



BYE BYE....

No comments: