Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

if year 2008 is year of PLKN, then year 2009 is year of form 6. sincerely i think form six is the best study year compares with form one till form five. although form six is very hard, my result is not very good and my class has not many students (only 17), but i still love it. it's the only year that i feel i truly study hard and really really got give my 100% concentration on study.

besides, my classmates are awesome!!! they are fun, a bit of crazy, reliable, sometime cheat a little bit, hardworking and the list going on and on. especially teck boon, hong xin, sao keong, ah mo, jason and ham them. they are really really fun. i should be grateful that having them as my classmates.

and this year i have a lot of first times.
  1. i had my B'day celebration
  2. i participated the debat competition
  3. i joined the sport parrade
  4. i joined the smallest Buddha Camp ever
  5. i sacrifed my math 2 paper because of American Idol
  6. i sit for STPM
  7. i got the job interview at genting
and blah blah blah.... cannot finish here.

last but not least, i have to ask apologise from you all. you know my mouth la.... sorry ah.

No comments: