Wednesday, December 16, 2009

boring at home

yes, after the long long post of thee go-in interview at genting and i have nothing to do. many friends already started their jobs. my job only will start on next month 13. it's means i still have 3 weeks time. what i should i do in these three weeks? i have nothing to do, no plan at all.

i planned go to KL to buy books but no money.
i planned go to midvalley to meet NS friends but they having their study.
i planned to do my STPM revision before i go back to study but no mood.

so? i decided to complete everything i want to do while waiting 13 jan arrived.

  1. go Maybank make an atm card.
  2. go CIMB to do PTPTN
  3. go to buy my daily needs might use up there
  4. choose a pair of nice black leather shoes which can increase my height around 3 inches
  5. wash my father's car and my car
  6. clean my house for Chinese New Year
  7. spend every minutes with my family
  8. bring lucky to 'gai gai' twice a day
  9. call my old classmates and friends come out for gathering
  10. go "wai xie gai" for a walk since i have about 2 months didn't go there
  11. go tasik chatin jogging
  12. last but not least, pack my things and drive to genting.
is it my plan is nice? but i don't know can i complete it? friends give me your support, k?

No comments: