Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bye Bye STPM + Go in interview at genting

Finally, STPM is over. i'm free, free from anything. now, my life has to start a new page. i'll miss those time in form six, no doubt. after STPM, i should be very happy but i dunno, i like loss something in my life. sigh.

after the STPM, many aunties come and ask me or my mum how was my STPM? got confidence score flying clour result or not. i always give them the answer i dunno. my mother also trust in me. she believes i done my best. i told my family please don't ask me anything related with STPM, i don't want to made any conclusion earlier.

_____________________________________________________________________

oh my God, yesterday really a tiring day. i went to genting and look for the job with Juan and Wai Yee. luckily got them accompany me, if not, it's sure a damn boring journey.

woke up early in the moring 4am and i just slept 4 hours because i was yam cha with friend till 12am. i forced myself get out from my bed and prepared to genting. wai yee's mum fetched us to bus station. i write the the bus time table, if anyone want to go genting

0600 bentong bus arrive
0730 arrive bentong
0740 genting bus arrive
0800 genting bus start go to genting
0930 arrive genting

when interview, it happened a very funny things on me.
i don't know where to take the form and i asked a H.R worker and he told me just in front the vacancy . then, i wanted to go there but before this i have to pass through the crowd. i kept saying 'excuse me' to ask them let me a go to the other side of the crowd. suddenly, i saw the the form is just right beside me, i quickly went there and took my form. the people behind me were very unhappy. sorry, i really don't know you all are lining (i think you all liked rebut more then line up) without a minute, i got the form but wai yee and juan were not so lucky. when was their turn, someone came asked them Q up properly. then, they got their form very late

the interview was quite easy la... N I GOT THE JOB HAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what kind of job u get?
can i know some details about the interview?heheXP
cz me n my frenz are planning to go interview too..