Monday, December 14, 2009

go-in interview (more details version)

since my friends want to know more about my journey and now i'm very free, then i decided to write the second part of my very first interview experience.

woke up at 0400 really tiring because i went to gathering with Lily, karhung, loowei and boon keong till 0000. i just slept 4 hours and had to get out from my bed to prepare everything might use when the interview. i also missed my breakfast because wai yee'mum came to fetch me to bus station, i no time to enjoy my breakfast.

while waiting for the bus at bus station, got an Indian came and asked me where we want to go because he can fetch us to our destination. i quickly rejected him. then wai yee' mum came down from her car and waited the bus with us. she is so worry about us. thank you, aunty.

when we arrieved Bentong, there already many people waiting for the bus. they are very rude including girls. sometime i think do they have parents and teachers to teach them how to be a useful human??? the bus to genting also very crowded. we force to sit on the tyre. when going up the genting, i let my place to Juan and i stood because both of them were so unwell.

finally, we reached Genting. we cheated by Juan's sister. she told us the interview venue located at Theme Park Hotel. But there nothing there. then, i went to asked the receptionist only i know Genting changed the place to Resort Hotel. what the heck. quickly, we rushed to there. wai yee walked quite slow because of her car sick.

the interview also started late. thanks God for being so caring for us. He knows we late already and He waits for use. He let us time to rest and used the washroom. Thank you very much!!! i saw the Bentong people at there waiting too. then, i was quite confuse. they people already dyed their hair, very la-la outfit and not serious.

when the door opened, people rushed in there liked hungry ghosts which have a thousand years didn't take food. then, the funniest thing happened on me. who want to know can go to refer my previous post.

when was my turn, i was quite nervous. i tried my best to calm down myself. i know when the nerve caught me, my mind sure blank. the person who interview me started to ask me family bakcground. he also quite satisfied with my PMR, SPM and MUET results. then, he started to ask me some math questions. at first, i can answered the questions fast and correct but as the time passing and i getting nervous. suddenly i forgot my 7 multiplication mnemonics. i quickly told him that it was my first time interview. then he laughed and calmed me down. he called me buddy to make me more relax. AND I COMPLETED MY TASK!!! THEY HIRE ME!!!!!

later, he told me about the trainning and gave a form me to fill up personal information. after i gave back the form to him, he said : "see you, buddy." i was so surprised and
stupefied for a moment and replied him : "see you"

when i came out the room and told Juan and wai yee that i success, they suddenly worried about themselves. then, i tried to comfort them. it was lunch time and they wanted to eat Mc. so, i went to buy for them for free because i didn't belanja them eat before. it also can consider a celebration for my very first job.

we also met a new friend. he is quite handsome and mature. after i introduced myself and asked him is it he waiting for SPM result, only we know that we are so old.... sighed

finally wai yee and juan also get hired. God, again You showed Your kindness and power again. three of us finally get the job. Yeah!!!!



No comments: