Saturday, May 23, 2009

random

i'm getting moodless to exam. everyday study then exam, damn tired. furthermore, the papers are tough, man. my body also cannot take it anymore. i'm feeling sick now.

i told my mum that i feel very uncomfortable. then she start to lecture me, again!
MUM: " i told you don't cut your weight de la! see what happen to you now? always feel not right! you better stop it now and gain some weight. everyday after 5 don't want to eat, oily foods you don't want eat, rice don't want eat. you thought you're the God, no need to eat ar? i tell you ar, later you must eat ah!!! blah blah blah...."

i also can memorize all her words already. hello, i eat a lot ok? just dinner i eat less only. i don't want increase my stomach's job. i want it rest when night. sigh! she don't understand me.

some of my friends also complain that i must gain some weight because my shoulder looks narrow. @_@ when i was fat, my shoulder already is this size. mentakab no gym, ok? i don't have a chance build my muscle.

No comments: