Saturday, May 9, 2009

nonsense

tomorrow is mother's day, i still didn't get anything for my mother. undeniable, mother's love is the greatest love of all and i feel like want to do something to my mum. at least, i want her to know her son is very appreciate the love.

actually i want to buy a crystal bracelet to her on friday, but my wallet not enough money. then, i went to bank to withdraw my 'yayasan pahang' money. it just left rm119.82!!! what could i do? i already used up the money for tuition fees and petrol. furthermore, i only can get the crystal bracelet on Monday which mother's day is over. now, still thinking the rm100 that i withdrawn either pay for the tuition fees or my mother's present. sigh!

the next thing i want to talk about is exam. yes, it's getting nearer and nearer. i still not fully prepare for it. form six has too many stuff to study. i think many of my friends sure get ready for it although they always say they not yet finish their study. what happen is their results always blow me away. this is the different between gifted person and not very smart me.

i am a very lazy person. now, laziness is all over me again. now, i lazy to study and........

lazy to type already. so, bye bye

No comments: