Saturday, May 9, 2009

NS/PLKN/国名服务

that rabbit keeps remind me about NS. i left PLKN already more than a year. until now, i still missing the life in there. what fantastic inside not the programs, is the friends who always make you cry. now, i damn missing my Malay, Indian and Chinese friends.

the teacher i most remember: Mr. Aladin
he is more like a big brother to me than a CB class teacher. among the teachers, i like him most. i remember after the water confidence, my skin became red especially my neck. that night, we got CB class and he noticed my neck. he was so nervous. he called the doctor come to treat me and asked a teacher to look after me because he want to go out to find something to ease my pains. so touch, man! oh ya! he also sell instant noodle to us with very cheap price and got hot water supply. for the people to need to guard when night, sometime he will free them a cup of coffee. nice har!

the most fiercest person in the camp: Timbalan Komandan Pengurusan, Lt Kamarul Zaman
this guy really fierce. i will never forget what he did to us. he really trains us like army. he is just medium size and not very huge but he damn damn damn strict!!! when we heard "WIRA!!!!" from him, we all scare. the most memorable is the way he punishes us. you know, camp likes this sure got some people have third hand. when this happened, he will punishes us round the field 2 rounds, then change another clothe, then run more 4 rounds and replied. he can tortures us until 3 am but we still need to wake up at 5.30am. @_@

my best malay friend: Muhsin
he learn chinese from me and i learn Islam from him. both of us like to sing, we always sing together. he just like my buddy inside. when he feels unhappy, he sure will comes and find me to complain. he just likes my little brother. he not like the other malays. the best evidence is he never say " boleh ambil sedikit?" but he always says " nak cuba?" (sedikit means everything in great amount). he is very faithful to his religion and likes to teach me more about his religion but he never persuade me to believe it. when our camp want to make a magazine, "Retro" and he is a reporter, he straight away comes and find me to be his very interviewer . my photo and my words are in "Retro" i am so surprise and happy!

my best Indian friends: Sanjiv and Param
i always have his back. we are from a same dorm and they sleep near to me. sanjiv is very kind and smart. param is very responsible. param is not very good in marching but he never gives up. he train himself everyday. guess what? he represent his team "Charlie" to participated the marching competition.

they always stand at my side and help me as they can. i remember that one night, i was deep in sleep. some idiots came and disturbed me to wake up me. they are bullying me but they think is very funny. Sanjiv is the first one stand up and scold them. then, Param wakes up and wants to kick one of the idiot's ass out of the dorm since the idiot is not my dorm. later, all indians stand for me. later, malays also scold the idiots. then, the idiots stop and let me sleep again, they never say sorry. i remember it and i told TKP about this. those idiots get punish! ha ha ha! maybe some will ask where is my Chinese friends who same dorm? i tell you they are chickens, they are cowards. they just stay in their bed and be quiet!

that's too many storiese inside there and i won't forget all of them!!! you all inside my heart....


No comments: