Wednesday, May 27, 2009

blah blah blah

today i just received my math T paper 2 result. although i already prepared to accept the result will be damn damn poor, but i still cannot forgive myself. just XX marks, even WY asked what's wrong with me. shameful, man!

i have no talent in math, i know. next time, i won't let it happen again. guys, you will see, next time i can do better. i must stand up where i fall. i think this time my pointer will not over 2.5 (but hope this never happen). chemistry sucks, physics sucks and math also sucks.

really have to kill myself. useless me. MH, are you deserve to live in this competitive world with this result? shame on you! shame on you!!!

today also got the badan beruniform meeting, just meng heng, eric and me went there. the very first meeting for the lower form. the news i received is 40+ new members, but surprise is just only 20+ persons came.

and it happen something makes me feel damn damn displeasant. st. john ambulances is a international, so, the language we used is english. you know, mostly chinese-educated students cannot speak english fluently. when we asked them to speak in english, there got a group very not serious, especially a girl. she is so rude!!! when meng heng pronunciation is not very accurate, she mimic and laugh with her friends. FXXX! did her parents teach her about manner??? she just talk chinese but laugh at the people who have the courage to speak english? when i say something wrong, she did the same thing again. i bie tahan, i scold her in front of the juniors: " i'm sorry with my english speaking. if you got any problem with it, sorry again. BUT before you judge me, please judge yourself!!!"

then, she likes pissed off and became very quiet. i don't care. she deserved it!!

ok la.... want to to something and i have to go, bye! see you!

No comments: