Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i hate these changes

This Monday was lower six student’s intake. It just likes yesterday I step into SMKM and now I already upper six, ready for STPM. Time is mean. It never has any mercy.

I miss the time I stepped in SMKM. Everything is so fresh and I had a lot of complaints. If compared it with my previous school, SMK Hwa Lian, SMKM definitely lousier. Now, I already used to its environment.

I miss the time it only has a little form six students. When rest time, we no need to line up and buy our foods. The tables and chairs are always empty. This situation becomes history. Today, I nearly cannot find a seat for myself. Everywhere I can see lower six students.

Now, our class changes to another class. Time table changes again. Everything not the same and these sudden changes make me feels very uncomfortable.

Damn! I hate all of these!!!

No comments: