Friday, April 2, 2010

resigned

i'm resigned already. i'm not a croupier anymore. 31/3/2010 is my last day and today i'm at home resting. so, i'm in Mentakab now. who want to meet me just sms me, sure i'll come out.

i think is the time for me to explain why i'll resign so sudden.

frankly, i don't like this job. days to days, i sick of this life. just sleep and work only. life becomes so meaningless. i hate this feeling. my life shouldn't be like this. it should be more interesting and more colourful. i hate this black and white lifestyle.

besides, i still cannot use to the weather at genting. cold weather is not for me. i always get sick. sore throat, flu, muscle cramp, high fever and etc. i lost 2 kg already. my friends told me that my face is so pale. my hands and feet always feel cold. i think warm environment is more for me.

yes, sure i'll miss my friends there. although just know them for about 2 and 1/2 months, sincerely i treat them as my brother, especially Danny and Johnney. both of them are my roommates. i think when i'm free sure i will go Ipoh and pay them a visit. hope they won't feel boring without me. lol

besides friends, there is nothing else i miss in genting. that's the main reason i can take the resign decision so sudden.

ok, that's my answer. satisfy???

No comments: