Sunday, April 4, 2010

back from genting

since i resigned, i thought i can rest about half of a month. unfortunately, my mother get me a job in no time. tomorrow i will be an office boy in an accountancy. although the salary is very low if compares with the salary of a croupier, but at least i not needed facing customers can sit when working and most important i finally have a normal life.

frankly, i want to be a waiter. i want to feel the feeling of a waiter. my family are strongly disagree with my idea. their reason is my body is not very strong, easily get sick and they don't want to see me keep losing my weight. what can i do but follow their advise.

i also changed my phone already. from nokia 5300 to nokia N85. i know N85 is an old model, but it's very useful and the price is very cheap. i just bought it with RM980 only. the phone has all the functions i want and it is a slide phone!!! :-)

bye... that's all for today!

No comments: