Wednesday, March 3, 2010

working

working as a croupier is very not easy.
many mistakes i made and i learnt from it.
from a know-nothing junior becomes a can-do junior.

met different of customers and pit supervisors. sometime PS really make me piss off, but what can i do? i'm just a temporary junior. all i can do is try my best to satisfy what they want. 8 hours working, 8 hours facing them. dealing with customers is not very hard, cooperate with PS is quite difficult for me. no wonder all my friends said that is doesn't matter dealing what games, the matter is the PS must a easy person. if not, we will suffer.

because of what we touching is money, show clear hands is very important step.
because of money is under my hands, when doing buying and payments, i must be very conscious and careful.
because of these, sometime i feel pressure.

standing for 8 hours, my legs feel pain. sure i won't take OT.
working a month only have 5 days holiday, sure i won't take WOL.
my private time is more important than money.
i rather lying on bed and listen to music.
do you agree with me???


No comments: