Friday, January 8, 2010

TWISTED MY WORDS, plus many things

suddenly, i feel so sad because of somebody twisted my words. i remember i didn't comment anything. i remember i just asking. why when i turn around and the meaning of what i said become totally different??? (maybe i critic too much, now that person also think that i am critic him/her.) my heart is brittle as i wrote in facebook? NO, i'm stronger than you think. this kind of sabotage i already used to it just because i can received this thing thousands times in a year. i'm very kind and very generous. So, i forgive you.
P/S: be careful with the message you want to send to.

______________________________________________________________________

my luggage is finish packing!!! yeah....
i thought i might use around 2 bags and luckily 1 bag is enough for me. Phew, i no need to carry so many bags. despite of 2 boxes of shoes and a school bag, i think it is very satisfy when seeing my luggage is packs tidily.


nice har? now, i'm just waiting the day is coming. friends, wish me all the best.

____________________________________________________________________

my God, i just found a MV is so amazing. i dunno how they made it? it's really cool!!! to those who also doing remix, watch below MV, this is only call remix!



unforgettable!!!

______________________________________________________________________

Salut