Saturday, January 2, 2010

HOPES

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY DEAREST FRIENDS!!!

new day, new life and the same me. yes, if there have been many times in 2009 when i may disturbed you, troubled you or irritated you, today, i just want to tell you that i plan to continue it in 2010. hahaha...

i hope year 2010 is the year of earth. our earth is damn sick and we need to save it. if not, doomsday is our tomorrow. so, please save our earth. i want to be and will be a vegetarian, no more killing poor animals, reduce the CO2 and most important save the world.

i hope when March, the STPM result comes out, i won't cry, i won't angry or sad. i hope i can accept my result with my crystal calm heart. i did my best, i didn't cheat and i will proud of it. BUT, it's better my result can above 3.00. it will be the best
(frankly, i don't know whether i can get my result myself on that day because of working.)

i hope my brother SPM result is all pass. you know, my brother doesn't has much talent in study. he tried his best. nobody will blames him.

i hope my sister will study hard and give more time to study. she will having her PMR this year. my mother has a great hope in her only daughter. i hope my sis won't fail my mum.

i hope i can get my dream subject, chemical engineering, and study in my first choice university. if i didn't get it, at least leave me a seat to be a chemistry teacher. i just want to stick with chemistry.

i hope in this year, i really can participate in singing competition. i want to prove everyone who look down on me that i can sing and i can sing well.

i hope everyone beside me is healthy always.

i hope world peace.

i hope and i hope...
hopes might come reality, who knows???

No comments: