Thursday, January 7, 2010

i like music, i like to sing

after STPM, my life is totally free~~~

the morning right after STPM, i woke up and found that i have nothing to worry and nothing to do. my sixth sense told me the bad thing will happens soon. as expected, nothing to do really tortures me. i kept finding something that i can do and spend my time.

  1. i cleaned my room
  2. i cleaned the house
  3. i watched all the movies in my house
  4. i re-read all the novels i have
  5. i chatted with my dog
  6. i washed both the cars
  7. i taught my sister math
BUT, i still got a lot of free time. Oh my God.... what should i do?
FINALLY, i found that i can listen to music 24 hours non-stop. wow... i can sing when listening to music. now, i'm writing this post with backstreet boys-Incomplete... hahaha

salut

No comments: