Sunday, January 10, 2010

feel so disappointed

yes, i know is us who let u feel sad and disappointed at first. it's all our fault, please forgive us. now what we doing is trying to redeem what we did to you. we used almost 4 hours to plan it for you. we succeed to invite more our friends come. everyone is doing their parts. you claimed that you are mature enough. but i still think that you are very childish. you never care about our feel. once we failed you, you immediately put out poker face to us, no matter how we say sorry. even our calls you also don't want to answer just send me those message fulled with bullshit!!! if you really mature, then you should accept our apologies with your open heart.

Oh my God. i really don't know what should i say to you? we are friends. you giving those silly excuses, EXCUSES NOT REASON!!! i believe talk to me through the phone wouldn't take you an hour. i just need about 10 minutes. Shopping? excuse! Busy? excuse! Promised friend and cannot come? Excuse!!! E-X-C-U-S-E-S!!! i have it enough already!!! don't make me piss off, i warn you!

is not my birthday! ok? is yours!!! even my birthday i also didn't care so much. we were cracking our brains to think what present should we buy for you. we spent time to think what games should we play after eat your cake. do you know even wei got exam next week, she also came to discussed with us? do you know, lily cannot get a good night sleep? Gosh... just we cannot go to Sunway, you become like this??? Genting isn't better? all of us can make it to there. you know, i will having my training on 15 and 16? i hardly to go to Sunway. can you just come here?

i have nothing to say... think yourself... now is my turn to feel frustrated. what we did you don't care, you just care of yourself...


salut

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are u even serious about this? u have got to be kidding me! First of all, i din even ask u to go. yes, even if i did i also juz simply said it caz i dun care about u(especially after this i knew i am doing the right thing). I am childish? OMG! I can tell u right on ur face i am MORE MATURed than U! If u r mature why dun u call me instead writing all this bullshit here? DID you even respect me and yourself caz this was my privacy how could u even expose it in blog! I DID TELL YOU TO CALL ME!!! I already said that I FORGIVE YOU ALL!!! I can't pick up the phone was BECAUSE I AM IN KLCC & ONE U with my parents!! Your so called silly excuses!!! do u want me to give u my parents number? All i wanted to have in my bday celebration was my 3 best friends what to do with you! i am so surprice that u r even the one who tell me all those PLAN why not them??? i dun want to argue in ur blog!!!! I will call u! wait me! ~IF U KEEP UR ATTITUDE LIKE THIS I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT IN UR COMING LIFE WILL BE MISERABLE BECAUSE U WILL NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS EVEN IF YOU HAVE IS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN GET TO KNOW YOUR TRUE COLOUR!! WHICH WAS TWISTING MY EVERY SINGLE WORDS. serve u right if u dun have any friends! REMEMBER MY WORDS!!! Thanks for giving me a wonderful BIRTHDAY PRESENT caz it brings me back my HIGH SCHOLL memory..DRAMAS!!! GREW UP MAN!!