Monday, April 15, 2013

mid-term break

i really like my mid-term break this time. Normally i spent the break with my palapes and neglected my friends. this time, i join my XXT friends went to some places in Perak. i do enjoyed the whole trip. every minutes, every seconds, it was so fun. whether in Gua Tempurung, Kellie's Castle, Siao Yin's house, Shock Yee's car, etc etc, everywhere was full with laughter. Really thank you to Elwic, this trip is one of the best memories in my Uni's life. hopefully i didn't bring any problem to anyone. If i did any mistakes, please forget me.

after the joyful trip, time to put on my Baju Loreng. Time to become a "askar". this is the first time and the last time i joined latihan berterusan. this is also the last time i carry back beg and porches. the last time i overnight in estate. i was in Sindiket 5 and i was the leader. thanks God, we never lost in His earth. i have a very good tour guide, Epul. of course, Mas, always answer our doubt when we kind of not sure with the road. never the least, Akmal and Ridzwan my 'Tinjau-man'. Oh, Akmal is a good cooker too. his sardin and mushroom soup are nice!!! Kamil, my chef~~~ Paul, my best buddy. this Sindiket is the BEST. although the journey was tiring and the weather was hot, sometime it was rain, but you guys never complain. :-) no matter how long the road we still have to walk, no one is  mental and no one cannot walk due to too tired. when we confused with the road we should take and it was hot in the afternoon, God sent helpers to us. they provided us shelter,  ice cold plain water and tasty sunquick. they also lead us to our destination.
hopefully everyone is OK with me, no one is angry to me because sometime i get serious and very strict. Sorry in advance~~~


THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

No comments: