Saturday, July 2, 2011

rowing part 1

Now, it’s already July. I have stopped the rowing training for a week already. I start to miss everyone. Although the training is very boring, (forgive me to use boring again), but at least I gain a healthy body and my fitness. Every mornings and evenings, I got you guys go to Rumah Kayak for the training together. It’s better than now doing nothing at home. I think the 6 packs (I know I don’t have it) will become 3 layers. I don’t know when I get back to USM still can pull the machine for 1000m or not?

Honestly, the rowing really gains me a lot of things. I still remember that Uncle had asked me a question when in UKM (SUKMA).
Uncle: “Wan Cina, what you have learned from rowing???”
Me: “Erm…. A lot lor…..”
I was not in the condition. Furthermore, I was not in a good mode. I just simply answered Uncle. Sorry Uncle.

Besides the physical things, allowances and many free gifts, I got a chance to go other universities. I had been UIAM, UKM and UPM. Before this, I always wonder what other universities look liked? Is it almost likes USM??? After visited these Us, I found that USM still the best. Hostel’s room quite big, free internet, convenient and it’s near to town. The toilets are clean and in good condition (I mean IK only).

Frankly, I’m scare of indoor rowing machine. Each times when Su asks us to take out the machine, I feel like want to run away. 1000m already makes me breathless; 2000m makes me feel like want to die. After pulled the machine, the legs will pain like hell, sometimes I cannot feel my arms. Ha ha ha…. I’m weak. As time passed, I’m no more fear to the machine but nervous. Thanks to you guys supports… Hamdan, Fattah, Wan cox, Kimi, Mariam, Mia and others, thank you very much. Friendship is what I received when training.


No comments: