Saturday, July 2, 2011

rowing part 2

I got a chance to taste win and lose.
When our boat takeovers the other boats, I feel good; When our boat is the last, what is in my mind is MORE POWER, FOCUS!!! YOU CAN DO IT. I must go all out when in the competition, I don’t want to feel regret when get on the board. As long as my boat is not the last, I will do anything for it. It’s very sad when lost but I still have to suck it up and move on.

SUKMA, I can represent Penang; MASUM, I can represent USM. Wow~~~ It’s such a big gift for me. I never dream that I can participate in such huge sport events. I feel so proud of myself. All my seniors, course mates and old friends sent their wish to our team. I was damn touched. Although they are working or studying, they still remember me.

Last but not least……

1, 2, 3, ROW!
The petal must 90 degree!!!
Bend your body when forward
Drop your body when row.
Don’t look beside when rowing, focus in front.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

when our boat is cut over ===> when our boat overtakes

wouldn't use 'cut over' though...never really heard it being used before :s

'is cut over' means other boat potong in front of u...so it shudn make u feel fucking good,my opinion :P

go out===> go all out :)

Unknown said...

*all out===> go all out

WANG said...

ok ok..... go n correct now....