Wednesday, October 20, 2010

swimming

i love water. our bodies are composed about 60% of water. without water, without life. today i wanna to share my swimming experience in USM swimming pool.


i more prefer if my body traps the water and not the water traps me.

i like my feet are on the solid firm tight earth and not sinking in the water.

i enjoying the wind tenderly touches my face when jogging more than the warm swimming pool water slaps my face.

the feeling of sweats run down from your forehead to the cheeks until the chin.

i even can feel my body is steaming.


swimming is quite suffering for me because my hands and feet is very stiff. i don't know why i can't control them well in the water. i was didn't move at all whenever i want to learn a proper way of swimming. furthermore, i afraid of water. i scare it will stucks my mouth, my nose and my ears. it's very uncomfortable. how to i shout for help if i'm drowning, since i'm full with mouth of water? people surrounded me are so expert in swimming. i was like disturbing their activity. what's the different between an obstacle and me in the swimming pool? i cannot even float on the water....


despite of the cloth problems, i really got no interest in swimming anymore. i seriously told shenq n nan that i won't come back to swimming pool again. however, i learnt how to sink... then, just me sink, sink to the deepest place where everyone can't find me.... then, maybe that time, i really enjoy the time in swimming pool.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah. grammar.
btw,smtimes,i imagine myself being underwater. not swimming, not scuba diving. jz suspended err,'mid-water'..with nothing around me but the deep blue colour of the sea.
feels nice. calm. :)

WANG said...

my grammar still got a lot of problems, i know. i trying to improve that, thx.... Orz