Sunday, October 31, 2010

finally, PALAPES orientation ends!!!

we were discussing the strategy to play the what "pisang" game...

i was singing... the branch actually is my mic, T_T

we were doing the front roll. my dear friend, Kin, i think she was too dizzy to roll and sat there laughing.... hahaha....


Gempar Wira!!! GO GO GO!!!

Amir, please eat all the flour. i don't want get any of it on my handsome face...... lol....

i just realize that i'm white!!!




frankly, it was quite relaxing when i was in the water. although the water is quite dirty, but i was too lazy and too tired, i just laid my body inside the water and relax....

instead of doing the kissing postures like my friends did i just want to pass the grass faster to Zul... conclusion, i'm not a romantic person....


Hilmi and me.... Man, right?!

see? i was on the top of the wall. the wall is 12m height, you know. until now, i still feel so proud of myself. ;-p

actually i still got a lots of photos, but i just upload some of it in here. all of them are in the Tuan Erpi's photo album. almost 600 photos there, you can have a look there. now, i feel aches from every parts of my body... Oucch....

2 comments: