Sunday, October 10, 2010

random~~

actually, i want to write a blog about my life in USM. so far, i have no idea how to tell you all the stories. i don't know how to start and where to start. so, i choose to not to write. what past and let it be past. what is more important are now and future. master what i learnt and conquer problems in future.

you know, i'm not very good in study. however, i'm surrounded by smart people. it's makes me feel so self-abased. i tried hard to study (but lazy to do practices), my result still poorer than them. what's makes me feel worse is the quiz and test. they are the damn strong evidence to prove i'm stupid.

PALAPES activity will stop for awhile to letting us more time to prepare the exam. i'm kinda miss the time we having training. at least, we got something to do, something to enjoy, something to talk about n etc. now, i'm in my room listening to music, doing the exact things when i doing nothing at home.

salut...

No comments: