Wednesday, February 3, 2010

training days at genting

seriously, training is not easy. since the first day, my body is not very well. plus the weather at genting is quite cold, it makes my health worse. now, i'm complete my training and on leave, but i'm still having flu and cough. next monday or this sunday, i will go back to genting.

if you want to know, the games i learnt are roulette, tai-sai, french boule and mini dice. my weakness is roulette, calculation. you know, since so many years i do math with calculator, now without calcualtor really a headache for me. sigh.

this training really gains me a lot of different experince and i meet many friends. now, i'm still feeling tired, lazy to write so much. i let you all see the photos first, later i'll brief more in my next blog, k?



















No comments: