Saturday, February 6, 2010

random... (bout my trainer and group members)

yes, i'm lazy. i lazy to continue my Genting diary. please forgive my laziness.

make it short, days in Genting = suffer+fun+excited+friendship+sad+angry+frustrated

so many emotions, how to describe all my feeling in a post??? right? furthermore, next day, Sunday, i'll go back to Genting. actually i will start my work on Monday 2000, but i don't want, it's too tiring.

erm... talk about my trainer first, Mr. Sangar A (88001949)

he is a very strict trainer. everytime he teaches, he will makes sure everyone is understand what he said. no matter how stupid is the question, he also will try his best to satisfy our curiousity. he always says :" if you didn't follow what i want, i'll terminate you." but we all know, he just don't want we too relax until forget that we are in training. to ensure we have do our homeworks, before he starts the training, he always gives us test. to make sure our grooming is 100%, everyday he will check our outfit, hairstyle, lipstick( girls only).

actually the first few days, i felt damn suffer. i failed him a couple of times. just because of i don't like people look down on me, i tried my best to complete his requirements, but my health kept pulling me down. days after days, i found that Mr. Sangar is a very cute guy also. then, i started to use with his training style. frankly, i quite like him.

then, is my team-mates
my group has ME, mun huey, tiffany, khoon and Uma.

Uma quited before we passing out. because of his high fever, he took 2 days MC and finally he forced to send to downtown hospital. i quite shock when i received this news. i thought he will be better after take some medicines and rest. the last time i saw him is when i was on the way to canteen. when i saw him, he still able to say hello to me. sad is the only word i can say. my group became 4 persons.

Tiffany is the weakest in our group. our trainer is so worry about her. she cannot handle pressure well, she cannot faces to the crowd. she cried a few times when we were in training. Mr. Sangar asked help from other AM to help Tiffany. they lend her a hand and gave her some test. luckily, they said Tiffany is ok but sometime not confidence with herself and too nervous. as a group member, we tried to help her. thanks to God, at the end, she becomes stronger and not easily to let her tears down.

Mun Huey. Hmmmm, i don't know what should i comment about this unique girl. tough? no, sometime her heart can be so brittle. funny? maybe? sometime she is very sensitive. But most of the time, she will smile and bring laughter to everyone. she is a very cairng girl. she always take care people. she worked at pharmacy, she always help us check the medicine before we take it. i still remember when i was having sore throat, she brang me some sore throat medicines. so kind-hearted, right?
(i think two of my roommates are crazy of her, althought they don't admit it.)

Khoon is a very silent boy. he is a quick learner. he always teaches my group members about what the trainer taught. he is more suitable to teach than me. you know why. he doesn't like to show his feeling to others. i seldom see him smile. i didn't see him sad before. he is a mistery to me. hahaha. never mind, he just stays next door. plus, he is same group with me. i still got lots of time to know about him.

K... lazy again. Bye

No comments: