Thursday, February 4, 2010

days at genting

13/1/2010
finally, i'm at genting already. Jobless life ends here. YEAH!!! today just waiting for the registration and tomorrow will have an orientation. no doubt, the orientation sure damn boring. hope i can cope with it. oh ya, forget to mention that today also my first time drive car to genting. quite fun!!!

14/1/2010
the orientation supposes starts on 0900, but they let me waiting for 2 hours!!! after that, they asked us to go rest. what the heck!!! waste my time only.
went to GYM with my roommates. the facilities in there quite old already. never mind, i enjoyed myself.
had a call with Lily, feel so regret that i couldn't go to BC's birthday party.

15/1/2010
so many procedures to complete a thing in genting. so troublesome. couldn't they just simplify the steps. it's easy for them do their works and easy for me.
today is my first time doing laundry. khoon and me went to RSC 2 laundry room. it almost took me 2.30 hours in their. around 1.30 hours was waiting for our turn to do the laundry. same time, we also took this chance to learn how to use the machine and chatted with each other.

16/1/2010
met a lot of STPM students. they always ask how was my STPM. please don't ask me, ok? what is passed, then let it go.
just took my 'new' uniform form PSO. frankly, they should buy new uniform already. but the shirts are perfectly fit my body.
1730 till 0200 training. learnt a lot of things and have homeworks to be done. GOD....

No comments: