Saturday, December 17, 2011

MAKAN

yesterday was a quite stressful day because i had a thermodynamic test in the morning. before the class, i still attended the organic chemistry class. although my last test result is sucks, but i love the Dr.Oo. i really learned a lot from his class.

BUT nvr mind, forget about thermodynamic. come let me introduce them to you, my MAKAN KAKI~~~








Ah Soon - he is the one who plan this makan trip. but he doesn't know how to go the destination.






Ah Keong - the driver. the best person i ever meet in USM.... because he has a car~~~ hahaha








Ah Yan- looking so shock.... but his eyes~~ show he is very tired and sleepy. SO, dun take computer science as minor. advice from WMH











Ace- same as me.... just want to makan then follow the guys come to Georgetown and makan.












my favourite drink - 杏仁茶 aka almond tea. many people hate it and even say it smells like cockroach.... oh please!!! its taste is unique!! I'm loving it.







Chao Kuey Teow- using charcoal to 'chao'. taste ok ok lo... the prawn quite small, the taukey quite dry...









猪什- taufu like blood, big intestine, small intestine, egg and etc etc. 1st time eat it, for me, erm quite nice~~~ will go back there again because of it







Tang Yuan - this is the stall... local aunties making the tang yuan. although the 'dong zhi' is next week, 22 Dec, but we can't wait anymore.... we want eat tang yuan~~~















this the tang yuan. i dao bao, want to go back to IK, sit inside my room, man man ya!!!







after i finished half of it, only i remember my camera.... sorry ar guys... these are the tang yuan... love it! damn damn DELICIOUS~~~~ the ginger taste, the tang yuan, the brown sugar's smell and my room is full with pandan leaves smell.... Ling Ling ka jie, rugi lo.....








Next time, when my family come to Penang must bring them jiak ho liao~~~~

dunno my weight will continue increase or not???

1 comment:

Herman said...

Zo vreemd, al die verschillende gerechten. Ik kan mij er niets bij voorstellen, maar het maakt mij wel nieuwsgierig......eet smakelijk!